Raw Chocolate Chia Pudding
The recipe is simple, requiring just 2-6 basic ingredients depending on what you like. This is the simple beauty of raw chocolate chia pudding! Once you have the chia seed-to-liquid ratio right, the flavor possibilities are endless.
Our recipe for Chia Pudding is creamy, deliciously pudding-like, naturally sweetened with dates, loaded with nutrients, and easy to make!
Make this the night before for a guilt-free decadent breakfast or mid-day snack.
If you try this recipe, we want to know! Take a picture and tag it #JUISI on Instagram so we can see. Cheers from JUISI and happy pudding making!
Recipe type: Dessert or Breakfast
Cuisine: Dairy-Free, Vegan, Gluten-Free
- 1 1/2 cups JUISI Raw Almond Chocolate Milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup (Optional, if you like a bit sweeter)
- 1/2 of a Banana (optional)
- 15-20 Blueberries (optional)
- 3 Mint Leaves (optional)
- Add all ingredients except sweetener to a mixing bowl and whisk vigorously to combine. Sweeten to taste with maple syrup, if you would like a bit sweeter, at this time.
- Let rest covered in the fridge overnight or at least 3-5 hours (or until it's achieved a pudding-like consistency).
- Leftovers keep covered in the fridge for 2-3 days, though best when fresh.
- Serve chilled with desired toppings, such as Blueberries, banana or your favorite gluten free granola.